Green Bay Packaging
A legacy of custom corrugated shipping containers, folding carton innovation, and label stock creativity.
The Green Bay Packaging culture of innovation supports the creative and talented employees at our business divisions. Our employees work for their customers first, and focus on creating inventive and economical solutions for custom corrugated packaging, structural and graphically designed boxes as well as folding carton needs.
We manufacture high-quality products used for a wide variety of retail packaging and labeling applications. Green Bay as a whole is driven by continuous improvement and are focused on providing our customers with outstanding service while maintaining strong environmental and social responsibilities.
Our founder, George F. Kress’s vision in 1933 remains our commitment to you: innovative solutions from empowered people solving specific customer challenges.
Our Sustainable Commitment
At Green Bay Packaging, we integrate sustainable practices to optimize resources and responsibly balance economic, social and environmental goals in producing quality and innovative products for our customers. Striving for continuous improvement in performance, Green Bay Packaging is committed to the pursuit of sustainable principles that support a responsible and effective stewardship.
As a commitment to superior performance, components of the sustainable strategy include:
- balancing economic, social responsibility and environmental stewardship
- managing operations in a manner that protects the environment, health and safety of our employees and communities
- striving for continuous improvement in sustainable performance
reviewing systems and operating practices to ensure regulatory compliance and corrective actions
- working proactively with customers and suppliers to effectively produce quality goods that maintain product guarantee standards
Corrugated packing is sustainable packaging
- 100% recyclable.
- The most recycled form of packaging.
- Sustainable packaging that meets market criteria for performance and cost.
- A renewable resource from sustainable forestry lands and recycling of urban paperchase.
- A high degree of stewardship throughout life cycle.
- Maximizing use of renewable and recycled materials.
- More than 77% of corrugated containers are recovered for recycling—more than any other packaging material.
Sustainable Packaging: Green Bay Packaging Inc. Puts the GREEN in Packaging.
Green Bay Packaging recycles old corrugated containers (OCC) and waste papers for reuse in the papermaking process for sustainable savings.
A vertically integrated company, Green Bay Packaging maintains company forest lands and assists private landowners in planting more than five (5) million trees annually, for a total of more than 110 million trees planted since 1971.
Green Bay Chickasha is committed to providing superior customer service and deliverying superior quality.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- SFI-00103 Certified
- Haz Mat Certification Testing Available
- Liner Board Testing Availble
*For in depth information of environmental certifications, click here